CPM represents plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of areas. The firm engages exclusively in litigation. Most clients are referred by other lawyers, who know of the firm’s abilities and reputation in the legal community. The core of the firm is its people and their commitment to principles of law, their work ethic, and seeing that justice is done.
- Antitrust & Global Competition
- Aviation / Helicopter Accidents
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Protection Class Actions
- Defective Products / Mass Torts
- Elder Abuse
- Employment Law
- Environmental Law
- False Claims / Whistleblower Law
- Municipal & Public Entity Litigation
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Privacy & Intellectual Property
- Securities / Financial Fraud
- Shareholder Rights / Corporate Governance
- Wildfire Litigation
Our areas of specialty are broad, and run deep.
CPM's attorneys have deep knowledge and extensive experience in a variety of highly specialized areas of the law. Unlike most firms, we handle cases of all sizes and levels of complexity, and cases that are both local and national in scope.