Stephen Beke is a Senior Associate at Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy, LLP, specializing in Consumer Protection Class Actions, Commercial Litigation, Antitrust, and Securities Fraud.
Stephen received his J.D. from Harvard Law School, and his M.Litt. from Oxford University, which he attended on a Rhodes Scholarship. He clerked for Hon. Sidney R. Thomas on the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Before joining CPM, Stephen practiced complex commercial litigation at firms in New York and Palo Alto.
- Health Insurance Bad Faith for Prosthetic DenialsAdvocate, 11.2022
Queen’s University (B.A.)
Oxford University (M.Litt.; Rhodes Sch.)
Harvard Law School (J.D.)
- Hon. Sidney R. Thomas, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit