Neda L. Lotfi is a senior associate at Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy, LLP, practicing in a wide range of civil litigation areas including class actions, complex commercial litigation, consumer fraud, personal injury, products liability, and financial and environmental law. Neda also represents whistleblowers in qui tam actions under the federal and California False Claims Acts.
Neda received her Bachelor of Science from Michigan State University. While at Michigan State, Neda was a Writing Center consultant, where she provided assistance to students and faculty in improving the quality and range of literacy. Neda received her J.D. from the Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School. While at Cooley, Neda won the American Jurisprudence award for being the top student in Evidence and Advanced Legal Writing. Neda also interned at the Washtenaw County Public Defender’s Office during her third year of law school.
Since 2013, Neda has assisted law students preparing for the California Bar Exam as a Bar Exam Grader for Themis Bar Review.
Neda is a member of the Los Angeles and Beverly Hills Bar Associations, along with the Consumer Attorneys of California, the Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles, American Association for Justice, and the American Bar Association.
Neda is fluent in Persian, and enjoys playing tennis and spending time with her husband, son, and two dogs.
- Neda recently helped obtain a $19 million settlement for a young woman severely injured by a defectively designed exhaust pipe.
- Neda has consistently recovered the policy limits of the defendants’ liability insurance coverage in dozens of personal injury cases throughout her career.
- Neda has obtained numerous favorable and swift settlements for dog bite victims.
- Neda currently represents, on a pro bono basis, a group of Plaintiffs who were victims of a family that sells sick and diseased puppies throughout Southern California.
- Advocates for Justice, 04.19.2020
Los Angeles County Bar Association
Beverly Hills Bar Association
Consumer Attorneys of California
Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
American Bar Association
Michigan State University, B.S.
Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California