- Criminal Judge Asks Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy to Weigh in on PG&E's Safety Record
- Defrauded Investors May Lose Their Right to Recovery: Trump Administration Pushes for Regulatory Changes that Would Allow Companies to Avoid Securities Class Actions Through the Use of Mandatory Arbitration Agreements
- Finra Enacts Important Rule to Protect Seniors Against Fraudulent Activity
- The CPFB Remains Under Attack: Consumers Should Care About an Agency that has Recovered More than $11.9 Billion for Everyday Workers
- Supreme Court Upholds Right to Bring Securities Act Class Actions in State Court
- Cracking Down on the “Rehab Riviera”
- Protecting Our Seniors—Stating a Cause of Action for Elder Abuse is Not as Difficult as Defendants Often Claim
- “Smart” toys raise privacy and safety concerns for kids
- Strict new privacy and data protections soon take effect in European countries
- Is your cell phone tracking every move you make?
Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy Honored as America’s Elite Trial Lawyers by The National Law Journal
Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy has been honored as America’s Elite Trial Lawyers by The National Law Journal. The list is composed of firms that pulled in huge victories in complex cases that have wide impact on the law and legal business.
To qualify, firms had to have scored at least one significant plaintiffs’ between January 1, 2013, and June 30, 2014, and possess an impressive track record of wins within the past three to five years.
Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy, LLP, based on the San Francisco Peninsula for over 45 years, engages exclusively in litigation. The firm’s dedication to prosecuting or defending socially just actions has earned it a national reputation.