University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D.
- Cum Laude
- Concentration, Civil Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Hastings Business Law Journal
- UC Hastings Trial Team
- Finalist, National Ethics Trial Competition
- Semi-Finalist, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice Trial Competition
- Honorable Mention, Best Oral Advocate, Moot Court
Notre Dame de Namur University, B.S. Business Administration and B.A. Spanish Studies
- Summa Cum Laude
- Belmont Student Community Service and Leadership Award
- Board of Trustees Award for Excellence
- Academic Excellence in the School of Business and Management
- Academic Excellence in Spanish, College of Arts and Sciences
- Student Life and Leadership Academic Excellence Award
- Female Scholar Athlete of the Year
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Charles R. Breyer, Senior District Judge for the United States District Court for the Northern District of California
Stephanie D. Biehl is an Associate at Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy, LLP where she practices in numerous areas, including financial fraud, labor and employment disputes, business and consumer litigation, and other complex civil litigation.
Ms. Biehl received her J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. She earned her concentration in Civil Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution and attained Cum Laude honors. While attending UC Hastings, Ms. Biehl had the honor of being a judicial extern for Senior United States District Judge Charles R. Breyer for the Northern District of California.
Also during her time at UC Hastings, Ms. Biehl served as the Executive Notes Editor for the Hastings Business Law Journal. Additionally, Ms. Biehl devoted much of her time in law school to the nationally renowned UC Hastings Trial Team. While on the Trial Team, Ms. Biehl completed a number of trial competitions, where she and her teams received awards in both criminal law and civil law competitions. The highlight of Ms. Biehl’s Trial Team career was winning the Second Place Award in the 2015 National Ethics Trial Competition.
Before law school, Ms. Biehl attended Notre Dame de Namur University (NDNU) where she received her B.S in Business Administration and her B.A. in Spanish Studies. Ms. Biehl graduated Summa Cum Laude, as the valedictorian of her class. She also had the honor of being the Undergraduate Commencement Speaker and receiving the Belmont Student Community Service and Leadership Award from the City of Belmont.
While attending NDNU, Ms. Biehl served as the President of the Associated Students of NDNU and held a variety of other Student Life and Leadership positions. She also cherished her four years on the NDNU Cross Country Team, where she served as Captain for three years and was named the NDNU Female Scholar Athlete of the Year in both 2011 and 2012. Finally, Ms. Biehl is most proud of dedicating her time at NDNU to living out the university’s mission of social justice by spending the majority of her years volunteering in her community; she founded the ASNDNU Monthly Service Project program and was a co-founder and volunteer of the NDNU and Samaritan House English as a Second Language Program for Day Laborers in San Mateo.
Advisory Board Member, Success Through Education Program (STEP)
- Shareholder Lawsuit Filed After Yahoo Senior Executives Fail To Disclose Russian Hacks Of Customer AccountsMarch 16, 2017
- March 8, 2017
- September 24, 2016San Mateo Daily Journal
- Lawsuit Filed Against Wells Fargo Executives And Board Members For Creation Of Over 2 Million Phony Accounts Which Defrauded ConsumersSeptember 22, 2016
- September 22, 2016San Jose Mercury News
- September 22, 2016CBS SF Bay Area
- September 22, 2016NBC Bay Area
- May 8, 2016Bay City News Service
- May 6, 2016East Bay Times