- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of California
University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Hastings Law Journal, Senior Notes Editor
- Thurston Society Member
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing & Research
- Judicial Extern, Hon. John E. Munter (Ret.)
Haverford College, B.A.
- Departmental Honors in History of Art
Honors & Awards
- CALI/Witkin Award for Excellence in Complex Litigation
- Moot Court Best Oral Argument Award
- Hon. Mary E. Wiss, San Francisco Superior Court, Complex Litigation Department
- Hon. John E. Munter (Ret.), San Francisco Superior Court, Complex Litigation Department
Mark Ram is an associate at Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy, LLP. He focuses his practice on antitrust law and complex litigation.
Mr. Ram received his B.A. from Haverford College and his J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. At Hastings, Mr. Ram served as an editor for the Hastings Law Journal and was a teaching assistant for legal writing and research. He received awards for best moot court oral argument and best performance in Complex Litigation.
Following law school, Mr. Ram had the unique opportunity to clerk for two judges in the San Francisco Superior Court’s Complex Litigation Department, Hon. Mary E. Wiss and Hon. John E. Munter (Ret.). Prior to joining Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy, LLP, Mr. Ram practiced with a national firm in San Francisco focusing on class actions and products liability cases.