University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D.
- Graduated Cum Laude
- Witkin Award
- Cali Award
Columbia University, B.A.
Alison E. Cordova is an Associate at Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy, LLP, practicing in a wide range of civil litigation areas including class actions, personal injury, wrongful death, and consumer fraud.
Ms. Cordova received her J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law where she graduated cum laude. While at Hastings, Ms. Cordova won the Witkin Award and the Cali Award for being the top student in Negotiation and Settlement and was published in the Hastings’ Constitutional Law Quarterly. Upon graduation, she received highest honors for outstanding achievement in pro bono from Hastings and the California State Bar.
Prior to law school, Ms. Cordova received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science and Pre-Law from Columbia University. While at Columbia, Ms. Cordova competed as a member of the varsity softball team and was elected by her teammates to represent their interests to the Undergraduate Athletic Council.
Ms. Cordova is a member of the Executive Committee of the San Francisco Bar Association’s Barristers Business, Commercial, and Bankruptcy Law Section, and has presented to the San Francisco Bar Association, the San Francisco Lawyers' Network, and the Rossmoor Elder Advocates Club.
San Francisco Bar Association
San Francisco Bar Association's Barristers Business, Commercial, and Bankruptcy Law Section (Executive Committee)
Consumer Attorneys of California
San Francisco Lawyers' Network
- July 19, 2016
- June 3, 2016ABC News
- June 2, 2016
- June 2, 2016San Francisco Chronicle
- June 2, 2016
- May 28, 2016CNN
- May 27, 2016KTVU News
- May 27, 2016
- May 27, 2016San Francisco Chronicle
- May 27, 2016San Jose Mercury News
- May 27, 2016ABC News
- Two of State’s Top Consumer Lawyers Named Among Dream Team to Lead Nationwide Class Action Cases Against VolkswagenJanuary 22, 2016
- November 16, 2015NBC Bay Area
- September 29, 2015The Stanford Daily
- September 25, 2015San Jose Mercury News
- September 25, 2015ABC 7 News
- CPM Files Lawsuit Against Volkswagen on Behalf of Stanford Professors for Allegedly Using Software to Circumvent Emissions TestingSeptember 25, 2015
- Stanford Professors Sue Volkswagen, Allege Emissions "Defeat Device" May Have Come From Silicon ValleySeptember 25, 2015NBC Bay Area
- September 1, 2015San Francisco Chronicle
- September 1, 2015CNN
- Steinle Family Files Claims to Hold SF Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi, ICE and the Bureau of Land Management Responsible for Daughter's DeathSeptember 1, 2015
- September 1, 2015CBS SF Bay Area
- September 1, 2015ABC 7 News
- September 1, 2015KTVU
- September 1, 2015ABC News
- September 1, 2015Courthouse News
- September 1, 2015Fox News
- September 1, 2015Pleasanton Patch
- September 1, 2015San Jose Mercury News
- September 1, 2015Western Journalism
- September 1, 2015Los Angeles Times
- Relatives of San Francisco woman 'shot dead by undocumented immigrant' sue the city's sheriff for letting the gunman roam the streetsSeptember 1, 2015Daily Mail UK
- September 1, 2015CBS News
- September 1, 2015Huffington Post
- September 1, 2015San Francisco Examiner
- Kate Steinle's Family Files Claim Against San Francisco, ICE, Bureau of Land Management for Pier 14 ShootingSeptember 1, 2015NBC Bay Area