- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D.
- Santa Clara Law Review
- Santa Clara Journal of International Law
- Honors Moot Court
- Women & Law Mentor
- University of California at Davis, B.S.
- Dean’s Honor List
- Human Corps Community Service Award
Honors & Awards
- 2017 Super Lawyers Northern California Rising Star
- Pro Bono Recognition Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Best Brief Award, Appellate Advocacy
- Honorable Mention for Santa Clara Journal of International Law Comment
- Santa Clara County Judge Socrates Manoukian of the Santa Clara County Superior Court
Joyce Chang is a Principal at Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy, LLP. She focuses her practice on antitrust law and complex litigation.
Ms. Chang received her J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law. At Santa Clara Law, Ms. Chang served as an editor on multiple Journals, including the Santa Clara Law Review and the Santa Clara Journal of International Law. She received honorable mentions for both year-end comments, won the Best Brief Award for appellate advocacy, and served as a mentor for incoming women law students.
During law school, Ms. Chang interned for the Honorable Judge Socrates Manoukian of Santa Clara County Superior Court. Additionally, she served as a volunteer translator at a local non-profit dedicated towards providing basic legal rights to Asian immigrants.
Prior to law school, Ms. Chang received her B.S. in Premedicine from the University of California at Davis. Between her studies, she volunteered for the UC Davis Medical Center. UCD recognized her work with the Community Service Award every year she was in college.
- Trademark Counterfeiting in China: The Real Price of Knock-Offs201454 SANTA CLARA L. REV. 765 (2014)
San Mateo County Bar Association
American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law
Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
Asian American Bar Association